Basic Transaction Coordinator $200 per transaction
- Confirm that all addenda in the Purchase and Sale are attached.
- Confirm that all signatures and initials are present.
- Open Escrow – send copies of all paperwork
- Turn in deal to your office.
- Send a copy of the full Purchase and Sale to the Lender and your client.
- Update NWMLS and Virtual Tour as necessary (if you are the listing agent).
- Keep track of all contingency dates and remind you of the deadlines.
- Check in with the Lender and Escrow weekly to make certain everything is on track – and if it isn’t, let you know why.
- Confirm when Lender has ordered appraisal and when appraisal is complete.
- Copy and distribute additional paperwork generated through the life of the transaction.
- Provide you with alerts when:
- Loan docs arriving at Escrow.
- Title Issues.
- Appraisal completed and received by Lender.
- Signing appointments have been made.
- Escrow has been released to record.
- Transaction has closed and funded
- Send electronic Survey and Testimonial request to your client after sale closes.